Sign in to follow this  
Knightmare

[Win A Free Mystery Box/Rare] Your Vote Shop Feedback!

Interested in earning a Free Mystery Box? Tolday is your lucky day!

Every player who gives feedback regarding the topic below will receive one Mystery Box in-game.

Please give feedback using the following template or similar:

• What you like about the current vote shop:
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop:
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc):

Once you have commented your awesome feedback, I will contact you in-game and you will receive your Mystery Box!

One winner will also be selected to receive one rare cosmetic of their choice (as long as we don't have plans for it)

• Like 1

• What you like about the current vote shop: the cosmetics, especially afro. it's cheeky but cool.
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop: korasi being basically useless, due to accessability. - infinity having no real meaning
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): add more "Light" stuff for varity
  • Like 1

Please give feedback using the following template or similar:

• What you like about the current vote shop: well the vote mysterybox is kinda ok kinda only decent one because you can get atleast something good out of it :P . korasi is good because people who arent donators can get it too :P 
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop: All the stuff from the shop is kinda uselles because starter players get so fast better gear than what is in the shop like vestas and other range/mage gear
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): Add more items like rarer items and good items for alot of points something untreadable like for pvm stuff or pvp so more people will want to vote for those items and starters will stay longer to grind for that too because its rewarded by voting.
  • Like 4

• What you like about the current vote shop: Current work shop has some nice cosmics and some of the best mage gear.
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop: Bandos armour set i think its way too expensive, since u can basically buy 2 ancient stattuettes and already have the full set from pkp shop.
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): Add a better variety in items, Maybe a new untradeable or flameburst for a very high price this would overall increase the need to do votes as the untradeable is invalueable.

• Like 4

• What you like about the current vote shop: Its pretty decent, you have the imbue kits that most pkers would go for, korasi and special restores.

• What you dislike about the current vote shop: Not that much variety, feels like its just filled with junk and some good items as mentioned above. Cause other than those items it doesent feel like its worth voting for anything else.

• What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): You should add some more pvp items for example like zuriel pieces, morrigans and even a vesta spear. Also i would add a ring of vigour (i) that should cost around 100 vote points, a tokhaar-kal and dragon defender too. Another thing i think should be added is a small text that explains the difference between regular vigour and vigour (i). All in all there should be more of a variety in the things u can buy in the shops, like i shouldnt have to pk until i can afford a decent cape or defender, have some of the same items in 2-3 shops and a small text that explains the difference between some items that someone new wouldnt know(vesta and vesta (deg), statius and cursed statius and the vigour (i) and vigour)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
  • What you like about the current vote shop:  It's decent, it looks good cosmetic items, korasi imbue kits, spec restores pkers use, celestial+ ring (i's).  Also i like the vote mystery box its nice add becuase i like open boxes my self. 
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop: i don't like the ancient statuette i mean 3 vote points for 200 pylos points, bandos isn't expensive at all and 20 vp per piece  is a robbery in my opinion
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): I don't think anything new should get added or atleast doesn't come in my mind, maybe lower bandos price+ remove ancient statuette bcs it's not worth being there or atleast lower the price to 1. And improved maybe not so many vote sites to vote its hard maybe put few extra vote scrolls bcs so many sites so people will vote probably more becuase they get more scrolls like 7 also there is a  chance to win an ags
Edited by Freze
  • Like 1

• What you like about the current vote shop: I like the imbue kits and the spec restores.
  •  
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop: All of the cosmetics just seem useless/overpriced.
  •  
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): Add more items or 1 very big item for 500 vote points or something. Bring some more rarity/variety into it.
  • Like 1

What I like about the vote shop - I like the availability and pricing on special restores, imbued rings, imbued special weapons, and celestial. 

What I don't like about the vote shop - I never liked the pricing of most of the items from the day it was opened on DPK. I think the ancient statuette is obsolete in the shop as well as Bandos being far too many points for their value and alternate ways of obtaining them. I think the cosmetic items need to be highly escalated in price. No one likes cheap cosmetics. It's kind of the same as owning a partyhat in RS3 vs OSRS. Their appearance is hardly valued, it's their worth that is sought after. If they were like 250 voting points people would actually want them. 

What I think could be improved - increasing the price of cosmetics dramatically. Adding charm packs for summoning. Adding noted overloads. (1 vote point = 2) A few additional cosmetic items that are currently spawnable in game could be made unspawnable and added to the shop. I also think those honor mystery boxes could be added into the vote shop since honor points/voting kind of go hand in hand. 

Some extra comments - I really like the functionality of the voting system. There's a few discrepancies involving 2 of the voting links, but you will quickly and reliably get your voting points and there's tons of lists to vote on.  

• Like 1

• What you like about the current vote shop:  I don't It's been the same for years With little to no change.
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop: The whole shop, I feel it needs a reboot or re-organization.
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): The prices are completely fine for the said items thats been in the shop for the past 5 years.  I feel the whole shop needs a re-vamp to broaden selection with better items.
  • Throw rings into honor shop,  Keep the cosmetic novelties in vote shop,  ECT.

• Like 1

I like the spec restores, korasi sword and the imbue kits was a good upgrade 

- infinity, ancient statue ring of vigour is useless no one buys them it looks like we just want to full the spaces with items

- would be nice with some vote rares like 500+voting points items tradeable also 

Edited by christian dior
  • Like 1

• What you like about the current vote shop: korasi sword i really like since it is hard to get. 
  • What you dislike about the current vote shop: there is a lot of mage stuff, i would rather see more melee and range items. 
  • What you think could be improved with the current vote shop or voting system in general (price changes, new items etc): i would like to see more super untradable rares u can use to pvm. 
  • Like 1

How about adding an item that boosts PKT, DP or Blood Money on use for an x % for an x amount of time. The player could receive one of these after claiming their vote.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Duggie said:

How about adding an item that boosts PKT, DP or Blood Money on use for an x % for an x amount of time. The player could receive one of these after claiming their vote.

Yes I like your idea. I think rather than an "item" as you say it could just be an automatic boost to the players account or the option to choose between certain boosts when they claim their vote (maybe thats what you meant anyway?) - This would encourage everyone to vote, even including people who are rich already as the boosts would not be buyable or obtainable without voting. 

5 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

Yes I like your idea. I think rather than an "item" as you say it could just be an automatic boost to the players account or the option to choose between certain boosts when they claim their vote (maybe thats what you meant anyway?) - This would encourage everyone to vote, even including people who are rich already as the boosts would not be buyable or obtainable without voting. 

I think on on use item, such as a scroll would work better as then players could choose when to use them. I.E Players might vote but not want to PK right away, therefore wasting the % boost. Making them untradable would be a good idea.