Sign in to follow this  
sean

Staff Feedback

We welcome all feedback on how our staff team is operating. If you would like to give a comprehensive review, please copy the template and reply to this thread. 

Please do not report staff members here.

i3RSW4X.pngOwner 

@Jorik - 

@sean - 

eiy1o5g.pngDeveloper 
@Vuk -

@darkwarden -

@Jesse - 

pybWSEl.pngCommunity Manager
@Adam - 

pravPee.gifSenior Moderator
@money -

@Suuri -

rsoNxtA.pngModerator

@Omniscient -

@Knightmare (IGN Byakuya) -

@dumling -

trial.pngHelper
@CzRSpecV -

trial.pngTrial Helper

i3RSW4X.pngOwner 
@Caleb - chill dude, talked about potential intro editor.

@Jorik - been talkin a lot, hes recently busy with IRL hope he comes back soon.

i3RSW4X.pngCo-Owner 
@sean - awesome dude, been in talk for a while, pretty chill over all.

eiy1o5g.pngDeveloper 
@Vuk - endures me annoying him , 10/10 arab and great person

@darkwarden - could be 10/10 but wont spawn me chaos ele in ::lzone so 9/10 (love him dw)

@Jesse - haven't talked here a lot, but known you in APK pretty well, also cool dude works a lot i suppose?

@Adam - oh boy this dude 301ecc41587f30f2a5b2003aef7ce437.png

great dude over'all hes been in touch with the community day. 1 isn't ashamed of defended his opinion definetly deserves his spot.

rsoNxtA.pngModerator
@money - yes

@Omniscient - XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Suuri - finish prodigy hard inting elise player 

trial.pngHelper
 @Knightmare (IGN Byakuya) - should be promoted asap to even out the Moderator's ability to walk (2 of them are in a wheelchair)

trial.pngTrial Helper
@CzRSpecV
 - Decent guy, plays a lot. appreciated.

@dumling - oh boy, td's really have given this guy a hard time. but i wont. great gut.

@Jinx - pretty chill as i can recall, does his job!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2020 at 6:57 AM, sean said:

We welcome all feedback on how our staff team is operating. If you would like to give a comprehensive review, please copy the template and reply to this thread. 

Please do not report staff members here.

i3RSW4X.pngOwner 

@Jorik - Great Person to talk too, All around positive person. Always asking and looking for suggestions amongst others to improve

Game play and satisfaction of other players.  Still needs to L2pk tho, Just a WEE bit.

i3RSW4X.pngCo-Owner 
@sean - Have known for years. Have spoke here and there. Maybe have had 15 conversations total with him since 2015

All around great person, Haven't found negativity from Sean.  Love the vibe you give off.

eiy1o5g.pngDeveloper 
@Vuk -  I want my Umbrella.

@darkwarden - I Want my Umbrella

@Jesse - Have spoken too twice, guessing different TimeZones refrain us from speaking more. 

@Adam -  I could say alot.  Honestly I could write a 5 paragraph Essay.  All i'll get at is PylosPK Is smart for picking you up as a COMM. Nonetheless Staff in general,

Im sorry we weren't good when i was a teenager, That's life. One things for sure though, you have great ideas, You aren't a power trip, and no matter how much you can actually dislike or hate a player you still help them irregardless of how much of a spaz they are.  You're a great staff member, representative of Pylos, and great and funny person in general.    Cheers Adam

pravPee.gifSenior Moderator
@money - Have known and pked with for a long time, Great person to speak too.

@Suuri - Havent spoken too much, Afks a bit. Still a nice person!

rsoNxtA.pngModerator

@Omniscient - Cleaned for bank over pid but has good heart.  Hope you RB soon,  Great staff member, and great person to talk too.

@Knightmare (IGN Byakuya) - Have known for a long time and have spoken too alot.  Great staff member and always has been.  Slightly good pker 🙂

Great person to speak too.

trial.pngHelper
@CzRSpecV - Never See.   but do remember from years ago,  

@dumling - Scared of Lesser demons due to Vietnam Flashbacks at TDS

@Jinx - Never see

trial.pngTrial Helper

Edited by Break Even
  • Like 3

Sorry, this isn't exactly following your template but I just wanted to say that the staff team you currently have is really good, and far better than other RSPS I have played. Everyone is pretty lax and chill. The staff all do a great job but don't take it too overly-seriously. I'm surprised at how active and responsive the owners/devs are. Never saw that on other RSPS. You'd almost never get a response back from them unless it was like donation related. You'd never see them because they'd just idle at ::jail. The amount of updates you guys put into the game is crazy and will almost surely result in an increasing playerbase, provided some advertising. We didn't even get these kinds of updates when Devious was at its peak. It really feels like the staff, owners/devs included, just love rsps and aren't just doing it to get paid. Like there's a genuine interest and love for it. So you got a great staff team all around.

My only true critique (for all staff) is that you should maybe be a bit more willing to make events when lots of people are asking on yell, particularly pvp ones. The one time we had 38 online the other day would've been a great time for a bigger event, doesn't have to be anything highly coordinated but maybe a dh tourney or something, doesn't even need to be for some big prize. Thought you kind of missed an opportunity there to create some hype. Most RSPS run into the issue of caring too little about the content and too much about increasing the playerbase, whereas I feel like this server may be the opposite. You guys are pumping out great content, maybe come up with ideas to rack up that playerbase so you all can get your much earned coinses. Oh and also maybe brainstorm some ideas to get people to join forums because this forums is dead af rn, but active forums are LIT and key for an rsps. ❤️

ps: Adam is my favorite. Terrible pker, but treasure of a person. ❤️

Edit: I thought I'd spare you of the filler comments like "cool dude...." and just make a general consensus because you guys work as a team well and get rid of all the fluff and get to the actual feedback. ❤️

Edited by The Cyprus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1